Report NEP-CWA-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Capannelli, 2011. "Institutions for Economic and Financial Integration in Asia : Trends and Prospects," Governance Working Papers 23228, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hwee Kwan Chow, 2011. "Towards an Expanded Role for Asian Currencies : Issues and Prospects," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23251, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2011. "Bond Market Development in Asia : An Empirical Analysis of Major Determinants," Governance Working Papers 23236, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- GyÃ¶rgy SurÃ¡nyi, 2012. "The global crisis: Have we learned the right lessons?," CASE Network E-briefs 07, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Bidani, Benu & Fatou Diagne, Mame & Zaidi, Salman, 2012. "Subjective perceptions of the impact of the global economic crisis in Europe and Central Asia : the household perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5995, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Borin & Riccardo Cristadoro & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2012. "Forecasting world output: the rising importance of emerging economies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 853, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yunling Zhang & Minghui Shen, 2011. "The Status of East Asian Free Trade Agreements," Governance Working Papers 23254, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Carike Claassen & ElsabÃ© Loots & Henri Bezuidenhout, 2011. "Chinese Foreign Direct Investment in Africa," Working Papers 261, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Digdem Soyaltin, 2012. "Europeanization in Turkey - Stretching a Concept to its Limits?," KFG Working Papers p0036, Free University Berlin.
- Khalid Abu-Ismail & Rathin Roy & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Is there Fiscal Space for Financing an Arab Development Transformation?," Working Papers 88, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sarmidi, Tamat & Siong Hook, Law & Jafari, Yaghoob, 2012. "Resource curse: new evidence on the role of institutions," MPRA Paper 37206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anwar, Mumtaz & Rashid, Muhammad Khalid, 2011. "Effectiveness of foreign aid in the light of millennium development goal on the health sector: a case study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Das, Surajit & Bose, Sukanya, 2012. "Oil Price Shock, Pass-through Policy and its Impact on India," Working Papers 12/99, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Gathmann, Christina & Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen, 2012. "Compulsory Schooling Reforms, Education and Mortality in Twentieth Century Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6403, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy Hatton, 2012. "Asylum Policy in the EU: The Case for Deeper Integration," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.