Report NEP-CWA-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Sinitsina, 2012. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Education Services in Economies of the Former Soviet Union," CASE Network E-briefs 04, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dmytro Boyarchuk, 2012. "Azerbaijanâ€™s Fiscal Policy after the Oil Boom," CASE Network E-briefs 02, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alexander Chubrik & Przemyslaw Wozniak & Gulnar Hajiyeva, 2012. "Two Exercises of Inflation Modelling and Forecasting for Azerbaijan," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 435, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Irina Tochitskaya, 2012. "Russiaâ€™s Accession to the WTO: Impacts and Challenges," CASE Network E-briefs 01, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Yann Duval & Chorthip Utoktham, 2011. "Trade Costs in Asia and the Pacific: Improved and Sectoral Estimates," Working Paper Series 511, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Raza, Syed Ali & Sabir, Muhammad Sarwar & Mehboob, Farhan, 2011. "Capital inflows and economic growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 36790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2012. "Exploring the drivers behind automotive exports in OECD countries: An empirical analysis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2012. "The Great Shift: Macroeconomic projections for the world economy at the 2050 horizon," Working Papers 2012-03, CEPII research center.
- Dean Baker, 2012. "The Necessity of a Lower Dollar and the Route There," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Fang, Ying & Huang, Shicheng & Niu, Linlin, 2012. "De facto currency baskets of China and East Asian economies: The rising weights," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011.
"Does Power of Political Economy and Regulation Make Istanbul a Financial Center? (Ekonomi Politik ve Düzenlemenin Gücü Istanbul’u Finans Merkezi Yapabilir Mi?)
[Does Power of Political Economy," MPRA Paper 36847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregg Huff, 2012. "Gateway cities and urbanisation in southeast asia before world war II," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _096, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2012. "Wage-Productivity Gap in Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2012/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2012. "Manufactured Exports and FDI in the MED-11 Countries: Recent Evolution, Determinants and Prospects," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 432, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2012. "Seven lessons from post-communist transition," CASE Network E-briefs 03, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Public Health Expenditures in the Economies of the Former Soviet Union," CASE Network E-briefs 09, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Neher, Frank, 2012. "Preferences for redistribution around the world," Discussion Papers 2012/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Oecd, 2012. "How Has the Global Economic Crisis Affected People with Different Levels of Education ?," Education Indicators in Focus 1, OECD Publishing.
- Lombardo, Vincenzo, 2012. "Social inclusion and the emergence of development traps," MPRA Paper 36766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciaian, Pavel, & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "Institutional Factors Affecting Agricultural Land Markets," Factor Markets Working Papers 118, Centre for European Policy Studies.