Report NEP-CWA-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 31631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2011.
- Selin Arslanhan & Asena Caner & Ismail Kerem Helvacioglu & Ismail Saglam & Tuncay Teksoz, 2011. "An Economic Analysis of Tobacco Control Policies in Turkey," Working Papers, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics 1104, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Darine Bakkour & Geoffroy Enjorlas & Robert Kast & Jean-Claude Thouret, 2013. "The adaptive governance of natural disasters: Insights from the 2010 Mount Merapi Eruption in Indonesia," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 13-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2013.
- Nakov, Anton & Nuño, Galo, 2011. "Saudi Aramco and the oil market," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1354, European Central Bank.
- elasarg, hussein, 2011.
"المسؤولية الاجتماعية للشركات :التحديات والأفاق من أجل التنمية فى الدول العربية
[Corporate Social Responsibility: Challenges and Pr," MPRA Paper 31529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "Does customer relationship management matter in the banking system? the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 31478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Mogilevsky & Anara Omorova, 2011. "Assessing Development Strategies to Achieve the MDGs in Asia. Macroeconomic Strategies of MDG Achievement in the Kyrgyz Republic," CASE Network Reports, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0095, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.