Report NEP-CWA-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder & Abdul, Jalil & Rao, Nasir Hamid, 2011. "Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 31124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuchs, A. & Klann, N., 2011. "Paying a Visit: The Dalai Lama Effect on International Trade," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1103, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chow, Hwee Kwan, 2011. "Towards an Expanded Role for Asian Currencies: Issues and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 285, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming Small Power Systems under Political Volatility: The Case of Nepal," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1133, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- HIGUCHI Yoshio & ISHII Kayoko & SATO Kazuma, 2011. "Analyzing the Relationship Between Poverty and Work: Exploring ways to solve the problem of the working poor (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).