Report NEP-CWA-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fakhri, Hasanov & Khudayar, Hasanli, 2011. "Why had the Money Market Approach been irrelevant in explaining inflation in Azerbaijan during the rapid economic growth period?," MPRA Paper 29559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonenc, Rauf & Rawdanowicz, Lukasz, 2010. "Regulatory Reforms to Unlock Long–Term Growth in Turkey," Working paper 650, Regulation2point0.
- Sulku, Seher Nur, 2011. "The impacts of health care reforms on the efficiency of the Turkish public hospitals: Provincial markets," MPRA Paper 29598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balli, Faruk & Elsamadisy, Elsayed, 2010. "Modelling the Currency in Circulation for the State of Qatar," MPRA Paper 20159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2011. "Role of Agriculture in Achieving MDG 1 in Asia and the Pacific Region," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter & H, 2011. "Recovery - in Low Gear across Tough Terrain," wiiw Forecast Reports 7, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Khaled Guesmi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2011. "How strong is the global integration of emerging market regions? An empirical assessment," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Igor Vetlov & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Laure Frey & Tibor Hlédik & Zoltán Jakab & Niki Papadopoulou & Lukas Reiss & Martin Schneider, 2010. "The Implementation of Scenarios Using DSGE Models," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 8, Bank of Lithuania.