Report NEP-CWA-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre, 2011. "Trade integration as a way forward for the Arab world : a regional agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5581, The World Bank.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Engelke, Wilfried & Ecker, Olivier, 2011. "Petroleum subsidies in Yemen : leveraging reform for development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5577, The World Bank.
- Cornelia Kaldewei & Ingo Pitterle, 2011. "Behavioural Factors as Emerging Main Determinants of Child Mortality in Middle-Income Countries: A Case Study of Jordan," Working Papers 103, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Rocco, Lorenzo & Tanabe, Kimie & Suhrcke, Marc & Fumagalli, Elena, 2011. "Chronic diseases and labor market outcomes in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5575, The World Bank.
- Alberto Botta & Gianni Vaggi, 2011. "Palestine: a theoretical model of an Investment-Constrained Economy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1105, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Beyond the Crisis: Prospects for Emerging Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1103, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Tiwari, Aviral & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Muhammad, 2011. "Is per capita GDP non-linear stationary in SAARC countries?," MPRA Paper 29109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akram, Naeem, 2010. "Fiscal Scenario of South Asian Countries: Implications for Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation," MPRA Paper 29103, University Library of Munich, Germany.