Report NEP-CWA-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basher, Syed Abul & Fachin, Stefano, 2011. "The long-run relationship between savings and investment in oil-exporting developing countries: A case study of the Gulf Arab States," MPRA Paper 29077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2011. "Too Much Coal, Too Little Oil," OxCarre Working Papers 056, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gerhard Mangott, 2010. "EU Gas Supplies Security: Russian and EU Perspectives, the Role of the Caspian, the Middle East and the Maghreb Countries," wiiw Research Reports 367, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stanely L. Winer & Lawrence W. Kenny & Walter Hettich, 2010. "Political Regimes, Institutions and the Nature of Tax Systems," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1022, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2010. "Intra-Regional Equalization & Growth in Russia," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1011, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Todd Moss, 2010. "Oil to Cash: Fighting the Resource Curse through Cash Transfers - Working Paper 237," Working Papers 237, Center for Global Development.
- Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A., 2011. "Role of agriculture in the livelihoods of farm households in Tibet," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100729, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.