Report NEP-CWA-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Return Intentions of Skilled Migrants," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1103, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kablan, Sandrine & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2011. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," MPRA Paper 28695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1102, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ingrid Kylstad, 2010. "Turkey and the EU: A ‘new’ European identity in the making?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs), London School of Economics / European Institute 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Fragoso, António & Lucio-Villegas, Emilio, 2010. "Looking back through a new pair of glasses: conflict and mediation in local development," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-12, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Clémence Vergne, 2011. "Democracy, Elections and Allocation of Public Expenditure in Developing Countries," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00564572, HAL.
- Markus Bruckner & Antonio Ciccone & Andrea Tesei, 2011. "Oil Price Shocks, Income, and Democracy," School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics 2011-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark & Claudia Senik, 2010. "Will GDP growth increase happiness in developing countries?," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00564985, HAL.
- Diganta Mukherjee & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2011. "Understanding Nrega-- A Simple Theory And Some Facts," Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics 196, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.