Report NEP-CWA-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Money creation and control from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 28366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coskun, Yener, 2010. "An Analysis of the Strenghts and Weaknesses of the Turkish Real Estate Market," MPRA Paper 28361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Islam, Faridul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Muhammad, 2011. "Phillips curve in a small open economy: A time series exploration of North Cyprus," MPRA Paper 28397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2010.
"تحليل التغييرات : في توجهات السياسات الاقتصادية في العراق
[Analysis of changes : in the orientation of economic policy in Iraq]," MPRA Paper 28371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CHATTI, Mohamed Ali & KABLAN, Sandrine & YOUSFI, Ouidad, 2010. "Activity diversification and performance of Islamic banks in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 28348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magnus Hatlebakk & Vegard Iversen & Gaute Torsvik, 2010. "Caste, local networks and lucrative jobs: Evidence from rural Nepal," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Carine Sebi & E. Somanathan & E. Theophilus, 2011. "Voluntary Contribution in the Field: An Experiment in the Indian Himalayas," Working Papers id:3490, eSocialSciences.
- ACKET Sylvain & BORSENBERGER Monique & DICKES Paul & SARRACINO Francesco, 2011. "Measuring and validating social cohesion: a bottom-up approach," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-08, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2011. "The nexus between public expenditure and inflation in the Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 28493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Commander & Zlatko Nikoloski, 2010. "Institutions and economic performance: What can be explained?," Working Papers 121, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2011. "Political Competition, Ideology and Corruption," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 58, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Charles Nolan & Alex Trew, 2011. "Transaction Costs and Institutions," CDMA Working Paper Series 201103, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113) & Luc DOYEN (CNRS-MNHN, CNRS, UMR 7204) & Rich LITTLE (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research) & Olivier THEBAUD (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research), 2011. "The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with Individual Transferable Quotas," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.