Report NEP-CWA-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M.N. Murty, 2010. "Designing Economic Instruments and Participatory Institutions for Environmental Management in India," Working Papers id:2676, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Girja Sharan & T. Madhavan, 2010. "Environmental Control in Greenhouse and Animal Houses with Earth-Tube-Heat-Exchangers in Hot Semi-arid North-West India," Working Papers id:2683, eSocialSciences.
- Dasgupta, Purnamita & Sirohi, Smita, 2010. "Indian Agricultural Scenario and Food Security Concerns in the Context of Climate Change: a Review," MPRA Paper 24067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2215 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravindra H Dholakia & Astha Agarwalla & Amir Bashir Bazaz & Prasoon Agarwal, 2010. "Trends in Technical Progress in India – Analysis of Input-Output Tables from 1968 to 2003," Working Papers id:2694, eSocialSciences.
- Shreekant Gupta & Urvashi Narain & Klaas Van't Veld, 2010. "Poverty and the Environment: Exploring the Relationship between Household Incomes, Private Assets, and Natural Assets," Working Papers id:2700, eSocialSciences.
- Stephen Jan & Vangal R Muraleedharan & Sonia Andrews & Bhuvaneswari Rajaraman, 2010. "Private Sector in the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme: A Study of the Implementation of Private-Public Partnership Strategy in Tamil Nadu and Kerala (India)," Working Papers id:2696, eSocialSciences.
- A Banerji & J.V. Meenakshi, 2010. "Competition and Collusion in Grain Markets: Basmati Auctions in North India," Working Papers id:2701, eSocialSciences.
- G. Raghuram & Rekha Jain, 2010. "Role of Universal Service Obligation Fund in Rural Telecom Services: Lessons from the Indian Experience," Working Papers id:2704, eSocialSciences.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Sadhana Srivastava, 2010. "Implications Of The Economic Rise Of The PRC For Asean and India: Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers id:2680, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2217 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-06-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ashima Goyal & Sanchit Arora, 2010. "The Indian exchange rate and central bank action: A GARCH analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Demand-Supply Trends and Projections of Food in India," Working Papers id:2703, eSocialSciences.
- K. Sundaram, 2010. "The Employment-Unemployment Situation in India in the Nineteen Nineties: Some Results from the NSS 55th Round Survey (July 1999-June 2000)," Working Papers id:2702, eSocialSciences.
- Sabith Ullah Khan, 2010. "Backward & Forward Linkages in the ITES/ BPO Industry," Working Papers id:2689, eSocialSciences.
- Rajanish Dass & Prashant John, 2010. "A study on the Current Role of SME’s in the Indian IT Industry and Hypotheses on an Ecosystem for their Sustenance and Evolution," Working Papers id:2688, eSocialSciences.