Report NEP-CWA-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Stamminger, 2010. "Privatisation of Electricity in Delhi," Working Papers id:2669, eSocialSciences.
- D. Kumara Charyulu & Subho Biswas, 2010. "Efficiency of Organic Input Units under NPOF Scheme in India," Working Papers id:2641, eSocialSciences.
- Rakesh Basant & Gitanjali Sen, 2010. "Who Participates in Higher Education in India? Rethinking the Role of Affirmative Action," Working Papers id:2672, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Raghuram & V.N. Asopa, 2010. "Issues in Infrastructure for Export of Rice from India," Working Papers id:2666, eSocialSciences.
- Aoneha Tagore & Anupriya Singhal, 2010. "Big Industry Before Independence: 1860-1950," Working Papers id:2668, eSocialSciences.
- Shivani Daga, 2010. "Private Supply of Water in Delhi," Working Papers id:2656, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Girja Sharan, 2010. "Feasibility of Integrating Solar Desalination with Greenhouse Systems in Semi-Arid Region of North-west India," Working Papers id:2655, eSocialSciences.
- Sandeep Parekh, 2010. "Indian takeover regulation – under reformed and over modified," Working Papers id:2660, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2658 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore