Report NEP-CWA-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Indu Rao, 2009. "Organizing the Un-Organized? The Rise, Recession and Revival of the Indian Diamond Industry," Working Papers id:2280, eSocialSciences.
- Sreelekha Nair & Madelaine Healey, 2009. "A Profession on the Margins: Status Issues in Indian Nursing," Working Papers id:2277, eSocialSciences.
- Guillaume Gruère, 2009. "Should Asian Countries Adopt Gm Crops Despite Trade Regulations," Working Papers id:2282, eSocialSciences.
- Government of India Ministry of Women and Child Development, 2009. "Gendering Human Development Indices: Recasting the Gender Development Index and Gender Empowerment Measure of India," Working Papers id:2279, eSocialSciences.
- Desai, Sameeksha & Eklund, Johan E. & Högberg, Andreas, 2009. "Promarket Reforms and Allocation of Capital in India," Ratio Working Papers 146, The Ratio Institute.
- Udaya S. Mishra & William Joe & Priyajit Samaiyar, 2009. "Migration and Urban Poverty in India Some Preliminary Observations," Working Papers id:2287, eSocialSciences.
- Borooah, Vani & Do, Quy-Toan & Iyer, Sriya & Joshi, Shareen, 2009. "Missing women and India's religious demography," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5096, The World Bank.
- Anand Kumar, 2009. "Political Sociology of Poverty In India: Between Politics of Poverty and Poverty of Politics," Working Papers id:2275, eSocialSciences.
- Basudha Chattopadhyay, 2009. "Sustainable Urban Development In India: Some Issues," Working Papers id:2289, eSocialSciences.
- Chittedi, Krishna Reddy, 2009. "Global Stock Markets Development and Integration: with Special Reference to BRIC Countries," MPRA Paper 18602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2009.
- Ram Singh, 2009. "Cost and Time Overruns in Infrastructure Projects: Extent, Causes and Remedies," Working Papers id:2281, eSocialSciences.
- Saradindu Bhaduri & Hemant Kumar, 2009. "Tracing The Motivation To Innovate: A Study Of 'Grassroot' Innovators In India," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Akash Acharya & Paul McNamee, 2009. "Can Public Private Partnership reduce Maternal Mortality? Assessing Efforts Made by the ‘Chiranjeevi’ Scheme in Gujarat," Working Papers id:2285, eSocialSciences.
- Allen, Robert C. & Bassino, Jean-Pascal & Ma, Debin & Moll-Murata, Christine & Zanden, Jan Luiten van, 2009. "Wages, prices, and living standards in China, 1738-1925: in comparison with Europe, Japan, and India," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-03, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gauri, Varun, 2009. "Public interest litigation in India : overreaching or underachieving ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5109, The World Bank.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Insan Tunali & Ragui Assaad, 2009. "A comparative study of returns to education of urban men in Egypt, Iran, and Turkey," Working Papers e07-17, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.