Report NEP-CWA-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M Dattatreyulu, 2009. "Export Potential of Fruits, Vegetables and Flowers from India," Working Papers id:2239, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2242 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- sarvalingam, a & sivakumar, marimuthu, 2009. "Poverty and Health in India: A Comparative Study about Pre-Reform and Post-Reform Periods," MPRA Paper 17816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ranjit Devraj, 2009. "Kerala Fights Clock in ASEAN Free-Trade Deal," Working Papers id:2238, eSocialSciences.
- Child Rights and You CRY, 2009. "Concept Paper on Child Labour in India," Working Papers id:2236, eSocialSciences.
- Vimal Trivedi, 2009. "Door-to-Door Garbage Collection Program in Surat city," Working Papers id:2234, eSocialSciences.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ratnawali Sinha, 2009. "Rural Health Services at Cross-Roads: Insights from Gujarat," Working Papers id:2237, eSocialSciences.
- Mst. Meherunnahar & D. N. R. Paul, 2009. "Bt Brinjal: Introducing Genetically Modified Brinjal (Eggplant/Aubergine) in Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS), Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC) BDRWPS No. 9, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Ahmed Mohamed Badreldin, 2009. "Measuring the Performance of Islamic Banks by Adapting Conventional Ratios," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 16, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2009. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 143, The Ratio Institute.
- Kayam, Saime Suna, 2009. "Home market determinants of FDI outflows from developing and transition economies," MPRA Paper 16781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2009. "Models of market integration in Central Asia – comparative performance," MPRA Paper 17510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Rashad Gad Tadros, 2009. "Measuring the Quality of Banking Regulation in Egypt," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 17, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.