Report NEP-CWA-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati & Florencia Lopez Boo, 2009. "Social Divisions in School Participation and Attainment in India: 1983-2004," Research Department Publications 4637, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chin, Aimee & Prakash, Nishith, 2009. "The Redistributive Effects of Political Reservation for Minorities: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 4391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prakash, Nishith, 2009. "Improving the Labor Market Outcomes of Minorities: The Role of Employment Quota," IZA Discussion Papers 4386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaurav Nayyar, 2009. "The Nature of Employment in India's Services Sector: Exploring the Heterogeneity," Economics Series Working Papers 452, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Simon Wren-Lewis, 2009. "Internal Consistency, Nominal Inertia and the Microfoundation of Macroeconomics," Economics Series Working Papers 450, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Zafar, Sohail & Ahmed, Vaqar, 2009. "External scale economies in manufacturing sector of Pakistan: a comparison of large scale manufacturing sector of Sindh and Punjab," MPRA Paper 17665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erkan Erdil & Cédric Gossart, 2009. "Appraising the integration of sustainable development into sectoral policies: The case of Turkish Science & Technology policies," STPS Working Papers 0901, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2009.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Reforms, Patent Protection and Knowledge Accumulation in India," MPRA Paper 17656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pas:papers:2009-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejandro Simone & Petia Topalova, 2009. "Indiaâ€™s Experience with Fiscal Rules: An Evaluation and The Way Forward," IMF Working Papers 09/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Sungu Armagan & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Gerardo A. Okhuysen & Adam D. Galinsky, 2009. "Power and temporal commitment preference: An investigation in Portugal, Turkey, and the United States," Working Papers 42, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "Does the Journal Impact Factor help make a Good Indicator of Academic Performance?," MPRA Paper 17712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Almond & Lena Edlund & Kevin Milligan, 2009. "O Sister, Where Art Thou? The Role of Son Preference and Sex Choice: Evidence from Immigrants to Canada," NBER Working Papers 15391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Extreme Risk and Fat-tails Distribution Model:Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 17736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2009.
- Joshua Charap & Jelena Pavlovic, 2009. "Development of the Commercial Banking System in Afghanistan: Risks and Rewards," IMF Working Papers 09/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Macunovich, Diane J., 2009. "The Role of Demographics in Precipitating Crises in Financial Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 4436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samar Maziad, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Central Bank in Jordan," IMF Working Papers 09/191, International Monetary Fund.