Report NEP-CWA-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rijo M John, 2009. "An Analysis of Household's Tobacco Consumption Decisions: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:2188, eSocialSciences.
- Joseph Francois & Hanna Norberg & Miriam Manchin, 2008. "Trade Impact Assessment of an EU-India Free Trade Agreement," IIDE Discussion Papers 20080601, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Surender Kumar, 2009. "Analyzing Industrial Water Demand in India: An Input Distance Function Approach," Working Papers id:2178, eSocialSciences.
- Chirayil, Anish, 2008. "Economic reform and Productivity Growth in Indian Paper and Paper Products Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis," MPRA Paper 16919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "The Global Crisis and the Implications for Developing Countries and the BRICs: Is the B Really Justified?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_102, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Joseph Francois & Hanna Norberg & Miriam Manchin & Annette Pelkmans Balaoing, 2009. "Trade Impact Assessment (Trade SIA) of an EU-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090801, Institue for International and Development Economics.