Report NEP-CWA-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oguz Atuk & Mustafa Utku Ozmen, 2009. "Design and Evaluation of Core Inflation Measures for Turkey," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 0903, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Duvvuri Subbarao, 2009. "Reserve Bank of India Platinum Jubilee Celebrations - Governorâ€™s Address to Staff," Working Papers id:1885, eSocialSciences.
- Fletcher, Erin & Iyigun, Murat, 2009. "Cultures, Clashes and Peace," IZA Discussion Papers 4116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2009. "Education-Occupation Mismatch and the Effect on Wages of Egyptian Workers," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 380, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2009. "A Theory of the Islamic Revival," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 424, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.