Report NEP-CWA-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arpita Mukherjee & Ramneet Goswami, 2009. "Trade in Energy Services: GATS and India," Working Papers id:1873, eSocialSciences.
- Alex Izurieta & Ajit Singh, 2008. "Does fast Growth in India and China harm U.S. Workers? Insights from Simulation Evidence," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp378, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Suma Athreye & Sandeep Kapur, 2009. "The Internationalization of Chinese and Indian Firms: Trends, Motivations and Strategy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0904, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Impact of Foreign Direct Investments on Industrial Productivity: A Subnational Study of India," MPRA Paper 13851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamil Yilmaz & Umit Izmen, 2009. "Turkey's Recent Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Performance," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0902, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sayýn San, 2008. "Kayıtlı-Kayıtdışı Çalışanların Yapısal Farklılıklarının Sosyal Devlet Bağlamında Sorgulanması," Working Papers 0001, Yildiz Technical University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Rogers, F. Halsey & Vegas, Emiliana, 2009. "No more cutting class ? reducing teacher absence and providing incentives for performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4847, The World Bank.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Chung, Woojin & Shuzhuo, Li, 2009. "Is there an incipient turnaround in Asia's"missing girls"phenomenon ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4846, The World Bank.
- Item repec:yil:wpaper:0005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurent Gheeraert, 2008. "The Influence of Culture on Economic Outcomes: An Exploration of Islamic Finance as a New Transmission Channel," Working Papers CEB 08-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.