Report NEP-CWA-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsushi Imai & Thankom Arun, 2008. "Does Microfinance Reduce Poverty in India?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0814, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Shyamala Gopinath, 2009. "Some Reflections on the Recent Global Financial Turmoil â€“ an Indian Perspective," Working Papers id:1840, eSocialSciences.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati, 2009. "Does Timing of Elections Instigate Riots? A Subnational Study of 16 Indian States, 1958-2004," Working Papers id:1835, eSocialSciences.
- John Gilbert, 2008. "Trade Policy, Poverty, and Income Distribution in CGE Models: An Application to SAFTA," Working Papers 200802, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2008-60 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukherjee, Dipa & Majumder, Rajarshi, 2008. "Efficiency, Technological Progress and Regional Comparative Advantage: A Study of Organised Manufacturing Sector in India," MPRA Paper 12758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Gilbert, 2008. "BIMSTEC-Japan Trade Cooperation and Poverty in Asia," Working Papers 200803, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- S. Irudaya Rajan & Zachariah KC, 2009. "Costs of Basic Services in Kerala, 2007, Education, Health, Childbirth and Finance (Loans)," Working Papers id:1837, eSocialSciences.
- R N Pandey, 2009. "Women's Contribution to the Economy Through Their Unpaid Household Work," Working Papers id:1836, eSocialSciences.
- Mukherjee, Dipa, 2008. "Women Employment in The New Economy: Clouds and Some Sunshine," MPRA Paper 12760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nejla Yacoub, 2008. "The Tunisian Pharmaceutical Sector in Transformation: Inventory of Fixtures and Innovation Prospects," Working Papers 190, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.