Report NEP-CWA-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baharom, A.H. & Habibullah, M.S., 2008. "Testing for Service-Led and Investment-Led Hypothesis: Evidence from ‘Chindia’," MPRA Paper 11924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abay Asfaw & Stephan Klasen & Francesca Lamanna, 2008. "Intrahousehold Health Care Financing Strategy and the Gender Gap: Empirical Evidence from India," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 177, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2008. "Is the Elephant Stepping on its Trunk? The Problem of India's Unbalanced Growth," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 778, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Memon, Manzoor Hussain & Baig, Waqar Saleem & Ali, Muhammad, 2008. "Causal Relationship Between Exports and Agricultural GDP in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 11845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raghbendra Jha & Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2008. "Poverty, Undernutrition and Vulnerability in Rural India: Public Works versus Food Subsidy," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2008-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- B, Ranjula & Wallentin, Fan Yang, 2008. "Economic or Non-Economic Factors – What Empowers Women?," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2008:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Iqbal, Javed, 2008. "Stock Market in Pakistan: An Overview," MPRA Paper 11868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatma Gul Unal, 2008. "Small Is Beautiful: Evidence of an Inverse Relationship between Farm Size and Yield in Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_551, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hirnissa, M.T & Habibullah, M.S. & Baharom, A.H., 2008. "Defense and Inequality: Evidence from Selected ASIAN Countries," MPRA Paper 11916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azali, M. & Royfaizal, R.C. & Lee, C., 2008. "Japanese Yen as an alternative vehicle currency in Asian," MPRA Paper 11891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Govinda R. Timilsina, 2008. "Wind Power Development: Opportunities and Challenges," Working Papers, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group 2008-13, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.