Report NEP-CWA-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madhura Swaminathan, 2008. "Programmes to Protect the Hungry: Lessons from India," Working Papers 70, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Pal, Sarmistha & Ghosh, Sugata, 2008. "The Elite and the Marginalised: An Analysis of Public Spending on Mass Education in the Indian States," IZA Discussion Papers 3707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ota, Hitoshi, 2008. "Indian IT software engineers in Japan : a preliminary analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 168, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- sivakumar, marimuthu, 2008. "Gender Discrimination and Women's Development in India," MPRA Paper 10950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siddique, Zahra, 2008. "Caste Based Discrimination: Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2008. "An empirical analysis of the money demand function in India," IDE Discussion Papers 166, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2008. "Promoting Equality Through an Employment of Last Resort Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_545, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Gary E Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 2008. "Risk Taking and Social Comparison - A Comment on “Betrayal Aversion: Evidence from Brazil, China, Oman, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States”," Working Paper Series in Economics 40, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Gul, Adnan, 2008. "Is external debt an effective way of bringing economic reforms?," MPRA Paper 10979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Asad, 2008. "On Improving Social Science Education in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 10477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gevrek, Deniz & Gevrek, Z. Eylem, 2008. "Nepotism, Incentives and the Academic Success of College Students," IZA Discussion Papers 3711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).