Report NEP-CWA-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-05-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "Doubling Kerala’s NSDP In 3 Years – Implications for Investment and its Financing," MPRA Paper 8876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Bhaduri & H. Worch, 2008. "Past Experience, Cognitive Frames, and Entrepreneurship: Some Econometric Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "Strengthening Infrastructure: Power Sector Reforms- Some Viable Proposals For Kerala," MPRA Paper 8869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janjhji, Noor Zaman & Memon, Noor Ahmed, 2007. "Pakistan lags behind in technical textile," MPRA Paper 8886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bosker, Maarten & Buringh, Eltjo & van Zanden, Jan Luiten, 2008. "From Baghdad to London: The Dynamics of Urban Growth in Europe and the Arab World, 800-1800," CEPR Discussion Papers 6833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.