Report NEP-CWA-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Narayana, Muttur Ranganathan, 2008. "Performance of Urban India during Globalization Period: An Economic Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-543, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Muttur Ranganathan Narayana, 2008. "Globalization and Urban Growth: Evidence for Bangalore (India)," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-544, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Muttur Ranganathan Narayana, 2008. "Substituability between Mobile and Fixed Telephones: Evidence and Implications for India," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-550, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pal, Sarmistha & Palacios, Robert, 2008. "Understanding Poverty among the Elderly in India: Implications for Social Pension Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3431, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muttur Ranganathan Narayana, 2008. "Telecommunication Services and Economic Growth: Evidence from India," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-545, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami, 2008. "Commercialization of Intellectual Property (IP) for Small and Medium Enterprisers (SMEs) in India," MPRA Paper 8232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Justino, 2007. "Carrot or stick? Redistributive transfers versus policing in contexts of civil unrest," Research Working Papers 3, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Yesim Kustepeli & Yaprak Gulcan & Sedef Akgungor, 2008. "Transportation Expenditures, Growth and International Trade," Discussion Paper Series 08/03, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 14 Apr 2008.
- Malik, Afia, 2008. "How Pakistan is coping with the Challenge of High Oil Prices," MPRA Paper 8256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mhammed, Aliyu Dahinu & Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Microfinance in Nigeria and the prospects of introducing its Islamic version there in the light of selected Muslim countries' experience," MPRA Paper 8127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-04-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wasim, Mohammad Pervez & Herani, Gobind M. & Farooqui, Wahid & Qureshi, M. A, 2008. "Family Types, Authority Structure and Women Workers in Sindh Labor Force: Problems and Prospects," MPRA Paper 8292, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Apr 2008.