Report NEP-CWA-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kari Kristinsson & Rekha Rao, 2007. "Learning to Grow A Comparative Analysis of the Wind Energy Sector in Denmark and India," DRUID Working Papers 07-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-10-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2007. "Credit Risk Models for Managing Bank’s Agricultural Loan Portfolio," MPRA Paper 5358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Francesca Francavilla, 2007. "The Relation between Child Labour and Mothers’ Work: The Case of India," CHILD Working Papers wp22_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2007. "Formation of SEZ, Agricultural Productivity and Urban Unemployment," MPRA Paper 5324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini, 2007. "The Rule of The Jungle in Pakistan: A Case Study on Corruption and Forest Management in Swat," Working Papers 2007.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3872 is not listed on IDEAS anymore