Report NEP-CWA-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthieu Chemin, 2007. "The Impact of the Judiciary on Economic Activity," Cahiers de recherche 0724, CIRPEE.
- Alain Desdoigts & Fernando Jaramillo, 2006. "Trade, demand spillovers, and industrialization : the emerging global middle class in perspective," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06014a, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Jul 2007.
- Matthieu Chemin, 2007. "Does Judicial Quality Shape Economic Activity? Evidence from a Judicial Reform in India," Cahiers de recherche 0725, CIRPEE.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti & Joydeep Roy, 2007. "Effect of redrawing of political boundaries on voting patterns: evidence from state reorganization in India," Staff Reports 301, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Xavier Giné & Robert Townsend & James Vickery, 2007. "Patterns of rainfall insurance participation in rural India," Staff Reports 302, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matthieu Chemin, 2007. "The Impact of the Judiciary on Entrepreneurship: Evaluation of Pakistan's Access to Justice Programme," Cahiers de recherche 0727, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sonja Peterson & Gernot Klepper, 2007. "Distribution Matters � Taxes vs. Emissions Trading in Post Kyoto Climate Regimes," Kiel Working Papers 1380, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.