Report NEP-CWA-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kondo, Norio, 2007. "Election Studies in India," IDE Discussion Papers 98, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Shalizi, Zmarak, 2007. "Energy and emissions : local and global effects of the rise of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4209, The World Bank.
- Angus Deaton & Jed Friedman & Vivi Alatas, 2004. "Purchasing power parity exchange rates from household survey data: India and Indonesia," Working Papers 173, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2007. "Offshoring, Outsourcing, and Production Relocation—Labor-Market Effects in the OECD Countries and Developing Asia," Working Paper Series WP07-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Selim, Sheikh & Parvin, Naima, 2007. "Policy Reforms and Incentives in Rice Production in Bangladesh," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:lvl:pmmacr:2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore