Report NEP-CWA-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:768 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Deceleration of industrial growth and rural industrialization strategy for Indian Punjab," MPRA Paper 799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Shubham & Ravallion, Martin, 2006. "Partially awakened giants : uneven growth in China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4069, The World Bank.
- Makepeace, Gerry & Pal, Sarmistha, 2006. "Understanding the Effects of Siblings on Child Mortality: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 2390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garima Vasishtha & Taimur Baig & Manmohan S. Kumar & Edda Zoli, 2006. "Fiscal and Monetary Nexus in Emerging Market Economies: How Does Debt Matter?," IMF Working Papers 06/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Spermann, Alexander, 2006. "Basic Income Reform in Germany: Better Gradualism than Cold Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 2398, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, 2006. "Educational Disparity in East and West Pakistan, 1947–71: Was East Pakistan Discriminated Against?," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _063, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.