Report NEP-CWA-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2006. "Mean Consumption, Poverty and Inequality in Rural India in the Sixtieth Round of the National Sample Survey," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2006-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Vivi Alatas & Lisa Cameron & Ananish Chaudhuri & Nisvan Erkal & Lata Gangadharan, 2006. "Gender and Corruption: Insights from an Experimental Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 974, The University of Melbourne.
- Jake Kendall & Nirvikar Singh, 2006. "Internet Kiosks in Rural India: What Influences Success?," Working Papers, NET Institute 06-05, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Lee, Hock-Ann & Lim, Kian-Ping & Lee, Huay-Huay, 2006. "Linearity and stationarity of South Asian real exchange rates," MPRA Paper 517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad, 2006. "Gender disparities in education - needs community participation," MPRA Paper 622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore