Report NEP-CWA-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalpana Kochhar & Utsav Kumar & Raghuram Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2006. "India's Patterns of Development: What Happened, What Follows," NBER Working Papers 12023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Robin Burgess & Stephen Redding & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2006. "The Unequal Effects of Liberalization: Evidence from Dismantling the License Raj in India," NBER Working Papers 12031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Besley & Rohini Pande & Vijayendra Rao, 2005. "Political Selection and the Quality ofGovernment: Evidence from South India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 44, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Shunsuke Sakamoto, 2006. "Parental Attitudes toward Children and Child Labor: Evidence from Rural India," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-136, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth: A Comparative Study of China and India," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0519, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ali Abdel Gadir Ali, . "Growth, Poverty and Institutions: Is There a Missing Link?," API-Working Paper Series 0601, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-02-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Family-Type Subsistence Incomes," Vienna Economics Papers 0602, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.