Report NEP-CWA-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sirisha C. Naidu, 2005. "Heterogeneity and Common Pool Resources: Collective Management of Forests in Himachal Pradesh, India," Others, EconWPA 0511004, EconWPA.
- Amartya Lahiri & Kei-Mu Yi, 2005. "A Tale of Two States," 2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 132, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pinar Narin Emirhan, 2005. "Determinants of Vertical Intra-Industry Trade of Turkey: Panel Data Approach," Discussion Paper Series, Dokuz EylÃ¼l University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics 05/05, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.
- Item repec:deu:dpaper:0105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:deu:dpaper:0205 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M Niaz Asadullah, 2005. "Returns to education in Bangladesh," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0511020, EconWPA.
- Burcu Duygan, 2005. "Aggregate Shocks, Idiosyncratic Risk, and Durable Goods Purchases: Evidence from Turkeys 1994 Financial Crisis," 2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 594, Society for Economic Dynamics.