Report NEP-CWA-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levent, Tuzin Baycan & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "Urban Green Space Policies : A Comparative Study on Performance and Success Conditions in European Cities," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kiyokawa, Yukihiko & Oba, Hiroyuki & Verma, P.C., 2005. "Management Transfer and Job Consciousness in Indo-Japanese Joint Ventures: Has "Japanese Style Management" Been Successfully Accepted in India?," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University a464, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-07-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-07-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- asim mishra, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis Of Share Buybacks In India," Finance, EconWPA 0507001, EconWPA.
- Asim Mishra, 2005. "INDIAN VENTURE CAPITALISTS (VCs) INVESTMENT EVALUATION CRITERIA," Finance, EconWPA 0507002, EconWPA.
- Asim Mishra, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Market Reaction Around the Bonus Issues in India," Finance, EconWPA 0507003, EconWPA.
- Palanisamy Saravanan & Varadharajan Gopal & Duraipandian Israel, 2005. "Are Recent Segment Disclosures of Indian Firms Useful? An Empirical Investigation," Finance, EconWPA 0507011, EconWPA.