Report NEP-CWA-2002-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. vacant issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Working with the Market: The Israeli Experience of Promoting R&D in the Enterprise Sector and the Lessons for Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 9, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:2001010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," Discussion Papers 8, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Clark, Norman, 2001. "Innovation Systems, Institutional Change and the New Knowledge Market: Implications for Third World Agricultural Development," Discussion Papers 10, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Schaik, A.B.T.M. van, 2001. "Social Capital and Regional Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2001-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.