Report NEP-CUL-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goodridge, PR, 2014. "Film, television & radio, books, music and art: estimating UK investment in artistic originals," Working Papers, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School 12918, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2014. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," CITR Working Paper Series, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology 2014/01, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Andrea Tesei & Paolo Pinotti & Ruben Durante, 2013. "Voting Alone? The Political and Cultural Consequences of Commercial TV," Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po 2013-10, Sciences Po.
- Florian Schuett & Amedeo Piolatto, 2014. "Media competition and electoral politics," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2014-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Markus Pasche, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Copyright Enforcement - the Case of Digital Goods," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2014-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thomas Paris & Frédéric Leroy, 2014. "Managing Transition in an Artistic Company With Entrepreneurial Management," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00973150, HAL.
- Éric Darmon & Thomas Le Texier, 2014. "Private or Public Law Enforcement? The Case of Digital Piracy Policies with Non-monitored Illegal Behaviors," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201403, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.