Report NEP-CUL-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro & Elena Stepanova, 2013. "The Market for Paintings in the Netherlands during the Seventeenth Century," Working Papers 2013:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio & Francesc Pujol, 2013. "Sport Talent, Media Value and Equal Prize Policies in Tennis," Faculty Working Papers 01/13, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & José Manuel Vidal-Sanz, 2013. "A nonlinear product differentiation model à la Cournot: a new look to the newspapers industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb132002, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Paolo Pinotti & Andrea Tesei & Ruben Durante, 2013. "Voting Alone? The Political and Cultural Consequences of Commercial TV," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-10, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765040663 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rachel Soloveichik & David Wasshausen, 2013. "Copyright-Protected Assets in the National Accounts," BEA Working Papers 0102, Bureau of Economic Analysis.