Report NEP-CUL-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Paper Series 14_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2013.
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & José M. Vidal-Sanz & Gökhan Yildirim, 2012. "Expenditure trends in US advertising : long-term effects and structural changes with new media introductions," Business Economics Working Papers wb121506, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa, revised Jul 2013.
- Tekindor, Arzu Aysin & McCracken, Vicki A., 2012. "Uniqueness in Art Market: Specialization in Visual Art," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124922, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jen D. Snowball, 2012. "Are arts events a good way of augmenting the economic impact of sports? The case of the 2010 Soccer World Cup and the National Arts Festival in South Africa," Working Papers 294, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johan Fourie & Maria Santana-Gallego, 2012. "Ethnic Reunion and Cultural Affinity," Working Papers 293, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Angelo Bencivenga & Margaretha Breil & Mariaester Cassinelli & Livio Chiarullo & Annalisa Percoco, 2012. "The Possibilities for the Development of Tourism in the Appennino Lucano Val d'Agri Lagonegrese National Park: A Participative Qualitative-Quantitative Approach," Working Papers 2012.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.