Report NEP-CUL-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Laura Mancini & Chiara Monfardini & Silvia Pasqua, 2011. "On Intergenerational Transmission of Reading Habits in Italy: Is a Good Example the Best Sermon?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 218, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of public service broadcasting in a free-to-air TV market," Economics Department Working Paper Series 13, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Francesco Casarin & Anna Moretti, 2011. "An international review of cultural consumption research," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "Counting the Costs of Collective Rights Management of Music Copyright in Europe," MPRA Paper 34646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rademaker, Claudia A., 2011. "Media Selection for Marketing Communication - an exploratory study among marketing managers -," Working Paper Series in Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics 2011:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Nov 2011.