Report NEP-CUL-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Throsby, David & Deodhar, Vinita & Hanna, Bronwyn & Jewell, Bronwyn & O’Connor, Zena & Zednik, Anita, 2010. "Measuring the Economic and Cultural Values of Historic Heritage Places," Research Reports 107584, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Fabien Bocart & Kim Oosterlinck, 2011. "Discoveries of fakes: their impact on the art market," Working Papers CEB 11-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elena Costas & Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2011. "Corruption scandals, press reporting, and accountability. Evidence from Spanish mayors," Working Papers in Economics 255, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI & Georgios KAVETSOS, 2011. "Does Competition Kill? The Case of Classical Composers," Trinity Economics Papers tep1111, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Parental Behavior in the Intergenerational Transmission of Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 5787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).