Report NEP-CUL-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini & Lasse Steiner, 2011. "What Determines The World Heritage List? An Econometric Analysis," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Discussion Papers 1518, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jarle Kind, Hans & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars, 2010. "Price Coordination in Two-Sided Markets: Competition in the TV Industry," Memorandum 18/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Boppart, Timo & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2010. "Protestantism and Education: Reading (the Bible) and Other Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 5402, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ayse Guveli & Lucinda Platt, 2011. "Understanding the religious behaviour of Muslims in the Netherlands and the UK," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 858.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).