Report NEP-CUL-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kriti Kapur, 2010. "Department of Art, Culture & Language: An Analysis," Working Papers id:2805, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1141498 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ambarish Chandra & Ulrich Kaiser, 2010. "Targeted Advertising in Magazine Markets," CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics 2010-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Maria Petrova, 2010. "Mass Media and Special Interest Groups," Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) w0144, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Thomas Miceli & Brian Volz, 2010. "Application of DEA to Voting for the Baseball Hall of Fame," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2010-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Häckner, Jonas & Nyberg, Sten, 2010. "Every Viewer has a Price - On the Differentiation of TV Channels," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2010:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.