Report NEP-CUL-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann & Christian Thoeni, 2010. "Culture and Cooperation," Discussion Papers 2010-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Conservation Value," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 90879, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Duangmany Luangmany & Souphandone Voravong & Kaisorn Thanthathep & Daovinh Souphonphacdy & Malabou Baylatry, 2009. "Valuing Environmental Services Using Contingent Valuation Method," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200910t4, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2009.
- Dang Le Hoa & Nguyen Thi Y Ly, 2009. "Willingness to Pay for the Preservation of Lo Go - Xa Mat National Park in Vietnam," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200911t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Nov 2009.
- Joelle Forest & Michel Faucheux, 2009. "Creative rationality and design education: Towards a pedagogy of adventure," Post-Print halshs-00486955, HAL.
- Tejas A. Desai, 2010. "East and West: The Twain Shall Meet: A Cross-cultural Perspective on Higher Education," Working Papers id:2540, eSocialSciences.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2010. "Drivers of change or cut-throat competitors? Challenging Cultures of Innovation of Chinese and Nigerian migrant entrepreneurs in West Africa," MPRA Paper 23132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bar-El, Ronen & García Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Tobol, Yossi, 2010. "The Evolution of Secularization: Cultural Transmission, Religion and Fertility Theory, Simulations and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).