Report NEP-CUL-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alcalá, Francisco & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2009. "Copying, superstars and artistic creation," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 5606, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2010. "Music Scenes to Music Clusters - the economic geography of music in the U.S., 1970-2000," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 219, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Antonello E. Scorcu & Roberto Zanola, 2010. "The ‘Right’ Price for Art Collectibles. A Quantile Hedonic Regression Investigation of Picasso Paintings," Working Paper Series 01_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Stähler, Frank, 2009. "Newspaper Differentiation and Investments in Journalism: The Role of Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 2009/12, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2010. "Blessing or Curse? Appreciation, Amenities and Resistance around the Berlin "Mediaspree"," Working Papers 032, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Smeets, Valérie & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2010. "Stars War in French Gastronomy: Prestige of Restaurants and Chefs’ Careers," Working Papers 10-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Akcomak, Semih & Stoneman, Paul, 2010. "How novel is social capital: Three cases from the British history that reflect social capital," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 015, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.