Report NEP-CUL-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alcalá, Francisco & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2009. "Copying, superstars and artistic creation," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia 5606, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2010. "Music Scenes to Music Clusters - the economic geography of music in the U.S., 1970-2000," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 219, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Antonello E. Scorcu & Roberto Zanola, 2010. "The ‘Right’ Price for Art Collectibles. A Quantile Hedonic Regression Investigation of Picasso Paintings," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 01_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Stähler, Frank, 2009. "Newspaper Differentiation and Investments in Journalism: The Role of Tax Policy," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2009/12, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2010. "Blessing or Curse? Appreciation, Amenities and Resistance around the Berlin "Mediaspree"," Working Papers, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg 032, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Smeets, Valérie & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2010. "Stars War in French Gastronomy: Prestige of Restaurants and Chefs’ Careers," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 10-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore