Report NEP-CUL-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/246717 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua R. Goldstein & Sebastian KlÃ¼sener, 2010. "Culture revisited: a geographic analysis of fertility decline in Prussia," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:4-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gergaud, Olivier & Smeets, ValÃ©rie & Warzynski, FrÃ©dÃ©ric, 2010. "Stars War in French Gastronomy: Prestige of Restaurants and Chefsâ€™ Careers," MPRA Paper 21045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.
- Marchese, Carla & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2010. "In the beginning was the Word. Now is the Copyright," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 140, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.