Report NEP-CUL-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Galbraith & Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "Dimension Reduction and Model Averaging for Estimation of Artists’ Age-Valuation Profiles," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-41, CIRANO.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Prarolo, 2009. "Cultural Identity and Knowledge Creation in Cosmopolitan Cities," Working Papers 2009.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers 2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mason, Patrick, 2009. "Culture matters: America’s African Diaspora and labor market outcomes," MPRA Paper 17497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amy King & Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Beautiful Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 616, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.