Report NEP-CUL-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freeman, Alan, 2008. "Benchmarking and understanding London’s Cultural and Creative Industries," MPRA Paper 14776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin, Zhong & Michael, Lipsman, 2009. "Iowa’s Historic Preservation and Cultural and Entertainment District Tax Credit Program Evaluation Study," MPRA Paper 14794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 7257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Lazarou, 2009. "Mass Media and the Europeanization of Greek- Turkish Relations: discourse transformation in the Greek press 1997-2003," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 23, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Berg Anita H.J. van den & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peters Hans J.M., 2009. "Dynamic Duopoly with Intertemporal Capacity Constraints," Research Memoranda 018, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna, 2009. "When Does the Price Affect the Taste? Results from a Wine Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 717, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 20 Apr 2009.