Report NEP-CUL-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 2008. "Bubbles In Prices Of Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 45830, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00348928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruns, Christian & Himmler, Oliver, 2008. "Could you hand me the efficiency section, please? Newspaper circulation and local government efficiency in Norway," MPRA Paper 12582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Weisbrot & Nichole Szembrot, 2008. "Oil Drilling in Environmentally Sensitive Areas: The Role of the Media," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-24, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann, 2008. "Reciprocity, culture, and human cooperation: Previous insights and a new cross-cultural experiment," Discussion Papers 2008-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.