Report NEP-CUL-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- rotariu, ilie, 2000. "Tourism as Mass-media: a suitable global Tool acting locally - a possible Option to appraise the European Heritage on the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 5710, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Oxoby, 2007. "On the Efficiency of AC/DC: Bon Scott versus Brian Johnson," Working Papers 2007-08, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 26 Oct 2007.
- Bortoletti Nico & Minardi Everardo, 2007. "I distretti del gusto: Nuovi sistemi produttivi di loisir, tra deficit di politiche e i nuovi processi di sviluppo locale," wp.comunite 0030, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Kasuga, Norihro & Manabu, Shishikura & Masanori, Kondo, 2007. "Platform Competition in Pay-TV Market," MPRA Paper 5694, University Library of Munich, Germany.