Report NEP-CUL-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- rotariu, ilie, 2000. "Tourism as Mass-media: a suitable global Tool acting locally - a possible Option to appraise the European Heritage on the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 5710, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Chen, H. & Pau, L-F., 2007. "Individual Tariffs for Mobile Services: Theoretical Framework and a Computational Case in Mobile Music," Research Paper ERS-2007-053-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bortoletti Nico & Minardi Everardo, 2007. "I distretti del gusto: Nuovi sistemi produttivi di loisir, tra deficit di politiche e i nuovi processi di sviluppo locale," wp.comunite 0030, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Kasuga, Norihro & Manabu, Shishikura & Masanori, Kondo, 2007. "Platform Competition in Pay-TV Market," MPRA Paper 5694, University Library of Munich, Germany.