Report NEP-CUL-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guang Bi & David E. Giles, 2007. "An Application of Extreme Value Theory to U.S. Movie Box Office Returns," Econometrics Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Stephanie Ashe, 2007. "Heritage Planning: Approaches to Public Participation and Contestation in Groningen, The Netherlands," NEURUS papers neurusp117, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011308 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William J. Baumol, 2007. "Returns in Cost Diseased Markets with Psychic Benefits: Two Apparently Conflicting Models of Equilibrium," Working Papers 07-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Pamela Kaval, 2007. "The Link between Perceived and Actual Wildfire Danger: An Economic and Spatial Analysis Study in Colorado (USA)," Working Papers in Economics 07/13, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.