Report NEP-CUL-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Legros, 2005. "Art and the Internet: Blessing the Curse?," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000502, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & Ours, J.C. van & Ploeg, F. van der, 2005. "The Economics of Books," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2005-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laplante, Benoit & Meisner, Craig & Wang, Hua, 2005. "Environment as cultural heritage: the Armenian diaspora's willingness-to-pay to protect Armenia's Lake Sevan," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3520, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001459 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore