Report NEP-CTA-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and the Comparison of Information Structures," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1822R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Relative concerns and delays in bargaining with private information," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Berg, Erlend & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Manjula, R & Rajasekhar, D & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, Tobias & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad O, 2013. "Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard in Anonymous Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhiwei Liu & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "On Discontinuous Games with Asymmetric Information," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1318, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami, 2013. "Profit Sharing and Debt Contracts in Presence of Moral Hazard," MPRA Paper 49815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Comparison of Information Structures in Games: Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and Individual Sufficiency," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000730, David K. Levine.
- Kraus, Daniel, 2013. "On the existence of credit rationing and screening with loan size in competitive markets with imperfect information," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics 131, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 201307, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- Yang Lu & Ernesto Pasten & Robert King, 2013. "Policy design with private sector skepticism in the textbook New Keynesian model," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 241, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert Shimer & Veronica Guerrieri, 2013. "Markets with Multidimensional Private Information," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 210, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert Evans & Sonje Reiche, 2013. "Mechanism Design and Non-Cooperative Renegotiation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1331, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Gong, Erick, 2013. "Motivating Agents: How Much Does the Mission Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dietrichson, Jens, 2013. "Coordination Incentives, Performance Measurement and Resource Allocation in Public Sector Organizations," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:26, Lund University, Department of Economics.