Report NEP-CTA-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohei Kawamura (University of Edinburgh) and Vasileios Vlaseros (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "Expert Information and Majority Decisions," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 220, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Nuh Dalkiran, 2013. "Limits to Reputations," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Optimal Voting Rules," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-493, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Willemien Kets, 2013. "Finite Depth of Reasoning and Equilibrium Play in Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1569, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nassim N. Taleb & Constantine Sandis, 2013. "The Skin In The Game Heuristic for Protection Against Tail Events," Papers, arXiv.org 1308.0958, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2013. "Moral Hazard and Cooperation in Competing Teams," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers, University of the Philippines School of Economics 201308, University of the Philippines School of Economics.