Report NEP-CTA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000666, David K. Levine.
- albanese, marina & navarra, cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "Employer’s moral hazard and wage rigidity," MPRA Paper 46343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2012. "Financial Capital Structure in LBO Project Under Asymmetric Information," Post-Print, HAL hal-00813878, HAL.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," DEM Discussion Papers, Department of Economics and Management 2013/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Antonio Estache & Renaud Foucart, 2013. "Benchmarking Politicians," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2013-20, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Erlend Berg & Maitreesh Ghatak & R Manjula & D Rajasekhar & Sanchari Roy, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2013. "Selling Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000680, David K. Levine.
- Alasdair Brown, 2013. "Information Acquisition in Ostensibly Efficient Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 043, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Rahul Deb & Debasis Mishra, 2013. "Implementation with Securities," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-484, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Cass R. Sunstein, 2013. "Why Does Balanced News Produce Unbalanced Views?," NBER Working Papers 18975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehud Kalai & Eran Shmaya, 2013. "Compressed Equilibrium in Large Repeated Games of Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1562, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marko Pitesa & Stefan Thau, 2013. "Masters of the universe: How power and accountability influence self-serving decisions under moral hazard," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL hal-00814565, HAL.
- P. Arca & G. Atzeni & L. Deidda, 2013. "Economics of bankruptcy exemption: Signaling value of collateral, cost of credit and access to credit," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201302, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Martin Pollrich & Lilo Wagner, 2013. "Informational Opacity and Honest Certification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1291, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Valerio STERZI, 2013. "Signaling and the Ownership of Academic Patents," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2013-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Karthik Balakrishnan & Mary B. Billings & Bryan T. Kelly & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2013. "Shaping Liquidity: On the Causal Effects of Voluntary Disclosure," NBER Working Papers 18984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore